   Re: [xml-dev] XPointer and XML Schema

Well, yeah, the Fragment Identifier doesn't get sent to the HTTP Server.
When I said "send a request for a fragment identifier" I meant I'm sending
it from the user or application to the user agent, not to the server. So
typing a URI with a fragment on it is "sending a request" for it. My fingers
are sending the request (via the keyboard and windowing system) to the Web
Browser.

-Wayne Steele

,