   RE: [xml-dev] Schema Namespace name, schemaLocation, and Schema V ersi

Nope, in fact I haven't seen any schemata that use the gregorian data
types but this doesn't mean they don't exist. Also the errata is not
addressed in any of our current releases so none of our users are
affected by it, yet.

> On balance I support the judgement call that this change
> should not have resulted in a namespace change -- the REC was
> (by accident) contradictory, we agreed what we meant, we've
> brought the REC into line with that agreement.

Or you could have postponed this errata to W3C XML Schema 1.1 which
hopefully would involve a namespace change.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Going the speed of light is bad for your age.

rights.