   RE: [xml-dev] XML strategies

> We've had some admirable projects here, but
> you'll have to count
> me out of this one.  I'll answer specific, well-bounded
> questions when I'm able.

And can I suggest, Uche, that when someone asks a question that you
aren't interested in, you should ignore it rather than trying to mock
it?

It was a perfectly reasonable question. I didn't answer it (a) because
it was too hard, and (b) because I have colleagues who earn their living
getting large fees for answering such questions.

It's the guys who have to work out how to deploy this technology that
are the ones who pay our salaries and allow us to enjoy our esoteric
discussions on the semantics of URIs. Never forget that.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@ntlworld.com
work: Michael.Kay@softwareag.com