   RE: [xml-dev] XML IDE: What are the top 3 and why?

  • To: "Long, Craig Z" <craig.long@eds.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML IDE: What are the top 3 and why?
  • From: "Don Box" <dbox@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:29:09 -0700

I and most of my friends use Emacs. The NT version has been pretty
stable for at least a year, and the built-in SGML mode has proven more
than functional (for me at least). I know of at least one person who
likes the XSLT mode for Emacs, but I didn't care for it.

BTW, the price is hard to complain about.

DB