   Re: [xml-dev] XML IDE: What are the top 3 and why?

From: "Morgan V. Cundiff" <mcundiff@loc.gov>

> I love this setup and have used it heavily for sgml and xml
> documents. However, it only accomodates DTDs and not Schemas so it is not
> as useful for my more recent projects. I am hoping that some  good-hearted
> and skilled person will provide for us all an Emacs xml-mode that
> groks Schemas.

B.t.w I believe it should be pretty easy to add Schematron validation
to an Emacs XML mode. If you use XT (or another XSLT implementation
that outputs the file:line:column style error messages) and Schematron-message,
you can have it jump to the correct line for errors.  I did this for a version
of the XED editor and it worked fine.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe
Topologi Pty. Ltd.