   Re: [xml-dev] XML IDE: What are the top 3 and why?

I am a NTEmacs user also. I have used Emacs + PSGML + ONSGMLS (as per
Markus H. setup- see:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/ntsgml.html)
for several years.

I love this setup and have used it heavily for sgml and xml
documents. However, it only accomodates DTDs and not Schemas so it is not
as useful for my more recent projects. I am hoping that some  good-hearted
and skilled person will provide for us all an Emacs xml-mode that
groks Schemas.

Morgan Cundiff
Library of Congress