Lists Home |
Date Index |
> > Most people wouldn't want to interact with beaches via http.
> But a representation of the beach might be useful to some.
Not really. The HTTP-accessible *representations* that people might
want, could include representations of:
* a view through a webcam belonging to a gyros vendor on the beach
* a map of the beach, highlighting particular facilities
* opinions and reviews about the beach
* recent news about the beach
* weather reports from the beach
None of those ARE the beach, they are simply things ABOUT the beach.
They all deserve to have their own identity.