   Re: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete (was Re: [xml-dev] Un-ask the question)

W. E. Perry scripsit:

> Yes, I understand that 'under the Namespaces Rec' that is what it means. My
> question, or musing, was what within the scope of element foo or baz:foo (as
> presumably demonstrable in the semantics elaborated from some processing of that
> element) is the difference in the weight of bar as modifier of foo.

Well, to me it suggests that the meaning of bar is relative to the meaning
of foo, but the meaning of baz:foo is not necessarily.  The xml:lang is
a good example (means the same thing everywhere) and likewise with html:class.

--
There is / One art                      John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
No more / No less                       http://www.reutershealth.com