   HTML and XML data parsing

Hello all,
I am new to the list, and fairly new to XML.  I am implementing an I-Planet
portal using RDF files.  I parse the files and render each channel with a
specific xsl file.  I have a need to put a large html block in between xml
tags, but when I parse the xml the "<" and ">" tags get changed to the
escaped version.  How do I make this area not do this?

Regards,

Travis D. Falls
Software Engineer
The Hartford (CASD)
860.547.4070
travis.falls@thehartford.com <mailto:travis.falls@thehartford.com>
http://www.thehartford.com

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.