   How to read a DTD file programmatically..

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: How to read a DTD file programmatically..
  • From: "ajay somani" <ajay.somani@nwsco.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:22:27 -0400
  • Disposition-notification-to: "ajay somani" <ajay.somani@nwsco.com>

Title: How to read a DTD file programmatically..

Hi All,

How can I read a DTD file and interpret it is contents automatically? Is there any tool or program or software that does that?

If this is not the proper list for this type of question then please suggest some good XML email lists.
I am new to this list. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Ajay