-----Original Message-----
From: bryan [mailto:bry@itnisk.com]

James Fuller suggested:

>I propose a large simultaneous BBQ, one held in London and one
somewhere in
>the states. Each continent hashes out their top fix/proposals to this
and
>related issues and signs a declaration of support...

>I have yet to see a BBQ fail in matters such as this.

Sounds great, I want to be certain as to the quality of BBQ we will be
having though, nothing pisses me off so much as one of these postmodern
so-called BBQ's were one cannot even get some decent ribs, and hey, I
want some real sauce, not just something that is essentially spicy
Catsup.
Please affirm that We will not be using: http://www.catsupbottle.com/