   RE: [xml-dev] The BBQ Proposition was Re: [xml-dev] Re: URIs, concrete

>If you want real BBQ, you have to come to the Deep South.
>Nothing in Silly Valley will come close.  Nothing in
>New York would even qualify.

>Austin, Texas.  Good place to start.  Good Q and fast
>connections.

Well I'll tell you the best BBQ I ever had was at Brother-In-Laws on
Divisadero in San Francisco. Me and my partner stopped in there to eat
after a long day of hippieing out on the Haight, we had the hot BBQ.
They got jalapeno seeds in their sauce(or maybe it's sauce in their
jalapeno seeds - hell maybe it's habanero seeds - it was hot enough).
Anyway we're eating and pretty soon his eyes start tearing up and he
says to me "dude, don't you think this is really hot" well I did of
course but no way I would let him know, so manfully struggling back the
tears of joy at the beauty of Brother-in-Law's BBQ I said "No", so then
he had to try my ribs, which he did, and manfully struggling back his
own tears he avowed: "That's weird. Yours don't seem that hot".
Anyway I just had to share that story, and so as to bring us all back to
the subject at hand and not to seem like I'm abusing the list or
anything - this was the very incident that gave rise to my interest in
markup technologies; and why I'm all for meeting for a BBQ to iron out
Schema-Semantic Web-URI differences, if said BBQ can be said to be of
good quality.