   RE: [xml-dev] The BBQ Proposition was Re: [xml-dev] Re: URIs,concrete

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BELIEVE THIS!!!! The only thing worse
than the BBQ in the SF Bay Area is the weather and the only thing
worse than the weather is the people. Don't ever come here. Shoot
yourself first. Run for the hills if anyone even begins to suggest
such a thing. It will scar you for life.

Y'all don't come back now, y'hear?

Ciao,
Rex