	From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:elharo@metalab.unc.edu]
	Sent: Mon 9/2/2002 8:22 AM
	To: Dare Obasanjo; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Subject: RE: [xml-dev] xml schema

	At 7:34 AM -0700 9/2/02, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
	>Many statements in his article indicate his bias[0]. What more do
	>you want, a point by point rebuttal in a counter-article on XML.com?

	I want specific evidence that the author of this article is biased.
	Note that this is quite different than evidence that the author of
	the article is wrong. You can be completely unbiased and still wrong.
	Absent such evidence, I find the claim of bias to be mere calumny
	designed to avoid a real refutation.