   Ann: first chapters of a book on Relax NG

I am happy to announce that I am writing a book on Relax NG for O'Reilly
and that this book will be published both on paper and on the web under
the FSF's FDL licence[1].

Not only will the final book published under FDL, but we are opening the
review process and I have setup a web site [2] to get public feedback
through a "critLink Mediator" annotation server [3].

Having uploaded this morning the sixth chapter of the user's guide, I
have thought that there was now enough stuff to start being useful for
people wanting to learn Relax NG and that it was time to make this
announcement!

Please note that:

1) The content of the web site is still immature and has not been
copy-edited yet.
2) Although the final book will be published under FDL, I retain
"classical" copyright during the writing phase to make sure that only
the final, validated and copy-edited version will be freely distributed.

Looking forward to your comments.

Eric
[1] http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/
[2] http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/