   RE: [xml-dev] re: XML SIG 17 September: Elliotte Rusty Harold on What's

Hi Martin,

[martin's post about a new o-xml language...]

I have checked the examples on your site and even tried myself to do
some coding.

First impressions:
------------------
Coding is like writing. In fact coding _is writing code_. The problem I
encountered with 0-xml is that it is so verbose that after some time, I
got discouraged by the writing task. So much to write, so much to
type...

 I think that you'll get strong competition with other less verbose and
easier to read object languages like C++, VB, smalltalk, etc... This is
not to deny your efforts but simply to give you some feedback. If you
find a way to reduce the stuff that, as coder, I have to write, then
you've increased my productivity, otherwise, if you make me less
productive, I am in trouble.

Keep going and don't get discouraged by feedback like mine, just improve
your language by using constructively such feedbacks.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin