   RE: [xml-dev] [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration langu ages]

  • To: "Mike Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration langu ages]
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:06:09 -0700

I'm human. I work at a company that consists of disparate teams with different goals trying to forge ahead and I understand what its like to try to forge consistency in that sort of environment. This doesn't suddenly mean that Not Invented Here and Reinventing The Wheel should be encouraged to percolate across the entire web architecture because "humans aren't perfect".

The main point of my post was not to assign blame but point out that there can be a lot more research by the W3C and communication amongst its working groups than exists today.