   Re: [xml-dev] [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration langu ages]

Arjun Ray scripsit:

> [Before someone says that this is a critique of DTDs for having no way to
> express the mutual exclusivity of the locator and the (arcrole,from,to)
> attributes, they should heed Joe English's insight from a long time ago:

Plug:  RELAX NG is capable of completely expressing the restrictions of
XLink-bearing documents, such that a document will validate against
this schema iff it is correct XLink.

See http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200206/msg01074.html .

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing