Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:56:06 -0700
- Thread-index: AcJeTmEnTqb2xiEpTXulYcj3YXO22wAFD2Jw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You
A Buick is not better designed than a Mercedes unless your only criteria
for better design is cheaper.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Reality's the only obstacle to happiness..
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elliotte Rusty Harold [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 5:27 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> If it's both cheaper and easier to drive, then I think the
> Buick is better designed. This assumes the use case for both
> cars are standard American highways and city roads and not
> the Indy 500. The only other factor that might argue in favor
> of the Mercedes design would be repair history and tendency
> to break down, but ease of use is a real concern, and one all
> too often overlooked in design.