   RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You

From your comments below it seems you don't read the actual contents of
the messages on XML-DEV but instead project your own misconceptions on
them. I haven't gotten that impression from the posts in this thread and
from what I've seen many people have been careful to distinguish between
the useful kind of software architects from the worse than useless kind.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Reality's the only obstacle to happiness..

rights.