   RE: [xml-dev] strange feeling

Hi Len,

|> Jean Paoli (MS), was not part of the SGML community?

>He was only recently MS too.  Weren't his SGML days at Grif?

Len said:
As I recall, yes.  What happened to him?  The contributor that
I remember most vividly from MS is Andrew Layman.  Decent fellow
and was able to steer among the Scylla of being an MS rep and
the Charybdis of the web loathing for Redmond.  Hard job.

Didier replies:
I know that in 1999 Jean Paoli was still at Microsoft as program
manager. I do know if he is still there? I agree, when I met Andrew
Layman at Redmond I found a guy able to think from different
perspectives, a quality I appreciate.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin