   RE: [xml-dev] Can i specify more than one root element in the specificat

m batsis [mailto:mbatsis@netsmart.gr] wrote:

> I remember this was confusing for me in my first attempts with
> W3C XML Schema. My initial impression was that such a spec would
> allow me to define all my types us global components, while giving
> me the ability to explicitly choose which ones can possibly play
> the role of the documentElement...

You could deal with this by factoring your schema so that each document
element is in a file of its own that imports the global types.

--
Aaron Skonnard <http://skonnard.com>, DevelopMentor <http://develop.com>
   Essential XML Quick Reference available online in PDF format...

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will
pick himself up and carry on. - Winston Churchill