len

From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

I've detested innerXYZ and outerXYZ since they first appeared in the IE
4 object model for HTML, and I've watched too many developers create
maintenance and overall complexity problems with them for me to be
comfortable with what on looks the surface to be a simple shortcut.
There may certainly be a place for this approach, but it's hardly a
no-brainer.