   Re: [xml-dev] parser models

John Cowan writes:
> > Cool.  Can/will Shemp/XOM deal with cases where information isn't
> > well-formed?  That seems to be one of the key entertainments in
> > moving between events and trees.
>
> No.  XOM is meant for XML, not random markup.

I take it you mean "complete XML documents" as opposed to "XML documents
in the often messy process of creation".

That's another aspect of XML processing that's been sadly neglected.

Oh well.  More territory to explore, I suppose.

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether