   DTD for Legal Documents

Hola Folks,

I am new to this forum. I want to know are there any standard DTDs
available for xml'ing the Legal Documents. I have searched but, I didnt
succeed.

Thanxs in advance,

SJB

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees
the opportunity in every difficulty."
— Sir Winston Churchill