   How can I add xml values to ASP String using DOM

Hi,

I am using the XML DOM to read the contents of an XML page. I want to assign

the contents of the XML to a string and add this string to a session
variable in ASP..
- i am familiar with creating the DOM object but after that I cannot
retrieve
the individual XML values on the ASP page..

Any suggestions on how I can do this???

Thanks

Dar

This is a confidential communication and is intended only for the addressee
indicated in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the
delivery of the message to such person). You are specifically prohibited
from copying this message or delivering the same, or any part thereof, to
any other person, whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written
authorisation from us to do. If you are anyone other than the intended
addressee, or person duly authorised and responsible for the delivery of
this message to the intended addressee, you should destroy this message and notify us immediately. Please note that we accept no responsibility
whatsoever in the event that this message or any other email message or any part thereof becomes known or is communicated to anyone other than the intended recipient or other person authorised in writing by us to receive
it, howsoever arising and disclaim all liability for any losses or damage
which may be sustained by any person as a result thereof.

Private and Confidential Communication.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential.
They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.
The content of this email and any files transmitted with it
may have been changed or altered without the consent of
the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please
note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration,
printing, copying or transmission or re-transmission of this
email and/or any file transmitted with it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this email and/or
any file transmitted with it in error, please notify permanent tsb
Help Desk, telephone number: +353-21-4857699.