   RE: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re:[xml-d

<sulky-voice>Mike started it</sulky-voice>

:)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Uche Ogbuji [mailto:uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com]
	Sent: Fri 9/27/2002 12:15 PM
	To: Dare Obasanjo
	Cc: Eric van der Vlist; Mike Champion; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
	Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re:[xml-dev] TAG on HLink)

	Good grief, people!  I'm already having problem seeing HLink as a sound enough
	and generic enough solution for *linking in HTML*.  How on earth does it
	become a credible candidate for a general model for name disambiguation?

	Please, if we're going down this road, Architectural forms are the starting
	point, and emphatically *not* HLink.

	Apache 2.0 API - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-apache/
	Python&XML column: Tour of Python/XML - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/18/py.
	html