   Re: RE: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces,attribute remapping (was Re:[xm

9/27/2002 3:13:47 PM, "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com> wrote:

><sulky-voice>Mike started it</sulky-voice>

Only because I didn't have a freakin' clue what "Architectural Forms" were until someone said that HLink
embodied that design pattern, then it All Made Sense :-)  Just like XSLT made DSSSL finally penetrate the
mush.

I've been trying to figure out Groves since about 1996; maybe someday there will be a concrete embodiment
that finally penetrates my poor neurons :-)