   Re: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re:[xml-de

> 9/27/2002 3:13:47 PM, "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> ><sulky-voice>Mike started it</sulky-voice>
>
> Only because I didn't have a freakin' clue what "Architectural Forms" were until someone said that HLink
> embodied that design pattern, then it All Made Sense :-)  Just like XSLT made DSSSL finally penetrate the
> mush.

I think you've been misled.  I think I have a modest comprehension of AFs,
thanks to the Book of Megginson.  I don't see enough of AF in HLink to explain
the current discussion.

BTW, you really should try David Megginson's book if AFs are still too dark
for you.  Paul Prescod is just as good on groves, but he really just sets the
stage, and you end up having to go to the impenentrable ISO/Hytime specs for
further details.  The Megginson book is more extensive in its discussion of
AFs.

Apache 2.0 API - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-apache/
Python&XML column: Tour of Python/XML - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/18/py.
html