   RE: [xml-dev] [Ann] Next generation XSL-XHTML tools from ALT Mobile

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:45, Michael Fitzgerald wrote:
> I think this kind of message is appropriate for this list. It is (1)
> prefixed as a killable announcement [ANN] (2) brief (3) doesn't contain a
> lot of rah-rah-rah-cis-boom-bah (marketingese). I hope these kinds of
> messages are welcome here.

As one who has railed against commercial intrusions before, I'm inclined
to agree that this post was usefully informative.  I think their mistake
was to use the phrase "next generation" in the subject line, a phrase
which rates alongside "seamless integration" and "enterprise strength"
in my auto-delete triggers.

-- Edd

This is a digitally signed message part