   RE: [xml-dev] Validating documents against XML Schema with different nam

Morten Grøtan wrote:

> Aha! A fairly simple, yet elusive answer. Where does it say that
> validateOnParse (default true) only does a lax validation? That
> could have saved me a lot of trouble.

I don't believe it's documented anywhere. It's just one of those things
that you have to stumble across. ;-)

--
Aaron Skonnard <http://skonnard.com>, DevelopMentor <http://develop.com>
   Essential XML Quick Reference available online in PDF format...