   Re: [xml-dev] XPath/XSLT 2.0 concerns

Tim Bray rejects the ugliness of the present situation by suggesting:
> > Being
> > friendly and cooperative seems completely inappropriate given the
> > present situation.
>
> Life's too short, chill out.  Being a troll sucks.

I'd rather be an angry troll now than wait for the enormous bridge
trolls to collect their tolls.

Consensus needs to be earned, Tim, not just rolled on to "chilled out"
people.  If you want clean technical discussion, get rid of the
organizational politics.  Good luck!

Simon St.Laurent - SSL is my TLA
http://simonstl.com may be my URI
http://monasticxml.org may be my ascetic URI
urn:oid:1.3.6.1.4.1.6320 is another possibility altogether