   RE: [xml-dev] XPath/XSLT 2.0 concerns

No idea. Don't know anyone on the Fox Pro team but can look into if
you're seriously interested. However retooling to support something as
large and complex as XSD is not an overnight affair. For instance, even
Biztalk Server has received a lot of flak for limited XSD support over
XDR[0]

[0] http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,16323,00.asp

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The meek shall inherit the Earth....if that's all right with the rest of

rights.