Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "xml-Dev (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is a rational user to do? (was RE: [xml-dev] xsd validation)
- From: "Paul Brown" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:50:34 -0400
- Cc: "John Cowan" <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcJrvFqs3de3eHmEQHGNf6xMb1rEpQAAB/dw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] What is a rational user to do? (was RE: [xml-dev] xsd validation)
> From: John Cowan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> [I said:]
> > "Technology does not solve business problems."
> Automobile technology solved the business problems of the buggy-whip
> manufacturers rather well.
(That's the emoticon for the Three Stooges gesture that blocks the two-fingered eye-poke attack...)
I admit to stating an absolute vulnerable to nitpicking... Technology does, of course, solve technical problems.
If I may try a counter absurdification: Why didn't internal combustion buggy whips save the industry?