   RE: [xml-dev] SGML on the Web

:)

I was genuinely curious. I've never met or otherwise communicated with
anyone from the browser team professionally or otherwise so any insight
into their motivation is probably as much news to me as it was to you.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming

rights.