   RDDL-based reification [Re: [xml-dev] More namespaces fun!

if the party who administers a namespace reifies it and elects RDDL as a means to document their belief, then what reason lies in remaining agnostic?

on the other hand, this reader wondered why the tag note failed to express an opinion on proper etiquette in situations where the administrator elects to not
reify the namespace.