Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Sky is falling again...
- From: Paul Prescod <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 04:41:26 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
"Just because an XML message is "valid" (meets XML standards) does not
mean it can work with other valid XML messages, or that it will behave
as expected. As a result, we're losing control of the hundreds of
disparate XML vocabularies we've developed, the mountains of XML-ized
data we've generated and the millions of XML-enabled software components
Somewhat wide-ranging and IMHO, not entirely coherent (XML as a
branding issue?) but nevertheless worth reading to see what everyone
else is reading.