-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 15:28, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

> Anyone:  your boss confidently tells you that XML is to be the
> cornerstone of all future work in your company.  Now, in a low
> voice he asks you, "How do we get started?"
>
> What do you tell him?

I have no boss so I can't be sure, but what I'd suggest looking for a
new job since, obviously, your boss is hipe driven and doesn't
understand what XML is about :-) ...

BTW, have you noticed that yet another XML spec is defining a non XML
syntax?

http://www.ontopia.net/topicmaps/materials/ltm-1.3-prop.html

Eric
--