   RE: [xml-dev] Sky is falling again...

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Sky is falling again...
  • From: "Mark Seaborne" <MSeaborne@origoservices.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:26:27 +0100

Thank you for that, I haven't laughed so much for ages. These guys are talented satirists. I can't wait to get my "arms around XML namespaces" and give them a loving hug. Presumably a "catalytic role" is designed to reduce harmful emissions to the atmosphere?

Where I work we have decided that there is a definite place for environmentally friendly XML, made mostly from recycled materials, and fully biodegradable.

We were also wondering if there might be a market for stain resistant XML.

All the best

Mark Seaborne