   Re: RE: RE: [xml-dev] Great piece on RSS

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" scripsit:

> Only the sales literature.  When it comes
> down to selling features based on performance,
> we tell the demoable truth or we get sued,

Fair enough: you are in the solutions business, not the software
business.  (Some software vendors claim to be in the solutions business,
but this is the puffery I mentioned, to which a court will not hold them.)

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"In computer science, we stand on each other's feet."