   RE: [xml-dev] RE: evolvable formats

I completely agree with Uche's sentiments. When I first saw the RSS
brouhaha and read many mentions the need for Ultra-liberal RSS
parsers[0] I wondered why they bothered with XML and didn't just use
some other format instead. The only reason I can think of is buzzword
compliance.

[0]
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2002/08/13.html#ultraliberal_rss_parser

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Marriage is the only union that has consistently defied management.

rights.