   anyone have some large xmi files I can have?

Hi, I've written some generic xslts for displaying xmi, unfortunately
the xmi examples I have are

 1. sort of old

 2. not mine, so I can't display put them up for public display.

I have the IBM xmi framework but I don't want to spend the time learning
it to build a bunch of big example files, and someone else here has
Visio 2002 so we can export to xmi, what I was hoping is that someone on
this list might have some reasonably large xmi files they'll be willing
to let me have?

 Am looking especially for xmi output from Unisys or Oracle tools.
Thanks