   RE: [xml-dev] The Knights of Tag Soup

Sounds like WXS could use a (drumroll... tada!) meta-object protocol.

See: http://www2.parc.com/csl/groups/sda/projects/mops/

but then it wouldn't be WXS anymore...

Bill de hÓra
--
Propylon
www.propylon.com

OT Java factoid: Gregor Kiczales is working in a Java JSR to allow
metadata  annotations to Java elements. Given his work in Common Lisp
and its meta-object protocol and Aspect oriented programming, what falls
out of that JSR might be very interesting:
<http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/175.jsp>.

Slightly less OT java factoid: this JSR for web services metadata builds
the above: <http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/181.jsp>