   Re: [xml-dev] Processing huge XML files

Thomas,

Another approach to your problem may perhaps be to look at handling
just changes to the data rather than all the data - I don't know the
details of your app so this may or may not be appropriate.

We have to read large files into memory to do comparisons and can
handle up to 50Mb XML files (we have to read two of these in at the
same time to compare them!), but we could not use DOM for this and
had to develop our own representation.

Robin
http://www.deltaxml.com/comparing-large-files.html