   RE: [xml-dev] XDocs and XForms?

At 12:27 PM 10/16/2002 -0500, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

>You may be creating standards.  Standards creation
>is always a *hopeful* activity.   Others are
>simply coming up with a tag set for their
>software, maybe a few others, to consume.

I think that's a little pessimistic.

I won't argue that this doesn't occur, but I would argue that just as often
there are developers that truly want to do the 'right thing' by standards.
As a consultant, it's a question I get often -- How can we be compliant
(and still do what we need to do)?

Ann
-----
Ann Navarro, WebGeek, Inc.