   Re: [xml-dev] a minimal SAX application in Java

Hi Mike!

I guess you can replace

9          Poco handler = new Poco();
10         reader.setContentHandler(handler);

with

reader.setContentHandler(new Poco());

as you do not need a reference to the handler.

Regards,
 George
George Cristian Bina mailto:george@sync.ro
COO - sync.ro
Phone  +40-(0)251-461480, +40-(0)251-461481
Fax       +40-(0)251-461482
Mobile +40-(0)723-224067
SyncRO Soft srl, Bd N. Titulescu 170, Craiova, 1100 - Romania
http://www.sync.ro
<oXygen/> XML Editor - http://www.oxygenxml.com/