   Re: [xml-dev] New Generation Browsers (Was: XDocs and XForms?)

I can't resist: I'm hoping mozilla (http://www.mozilla.org/) will resurrect the
browser: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mozilla/index.html?CMP=IL7015 - "let a
thousand browsers bloom". All with the aid of XUL - a synthesis of HTML + XML +
CSS + RDF and a sprinking of DTDs. I suspect no serious developer would be
caught dead using it...but maybe this semi-illicitness is it's lure...

Maybe the re-write was worth it?