   RE: [xml-dev] XDocs, XForms and Standards

10/18/2002 7:42:02 PM, "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com> wrote:

>A.) Microsoft is not represented on the XForms working group whose
>members are listed at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/#wg

A Microsoft employee is acknowledged in http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/sliceI.html
as one of the authors of the spec :-)

Still, I think there is no question any anyone's mind who HAS followed the
situation that "To the extent that XDocs uses XForms technology but deviates from the
standard" is not an issue -- the two have similar use cases (or rather, an
XForms-enabled browser could be used in roughly the same way as the XDocs
product, AFAIK), but there is NO reason to suspect that XDocs depends on
or uses anything from XForms.  We can but that one to rest.