   OT: Java Sucks.

If you need anti-Java ammunition, I've actually ranted a bit on a blog:

http://ventedspleen.weblogger.com/

I write a new piece when something particularly annoys me in the course
of my work (hence the blog's title).  The latest piece is on copyright
but if you go back a little ways (click the discuss link I think to see
old stories), you'll find several pieces comparing and contrasting C++,
Java, Objective C and Smalltalk.  Guess which languages come off best.
;-)  In particular, Functions vs Messages, Relax its Nothing,
Terminating Loops with Extreme Prejudice, have some good points.

But I don't want to busy this list with this topic any more than this.