   XML Introduction

Hi guyz,

i am Zukile from South Africa. I joined you because  I would like to learn
XML. If anyone of you has got some time could you please introduce me into
XML and its lowest end basics. I do have a programing experience in C++, VB,
an intro in Unix, Oracle, etc. As far as the reading I have done, I picked
out XML can be intergrated with any language.

Hope to you hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Zukile Hutu
Tel: +27 11 785 1358